|PARTNERSHIP IS WHAT WE DO
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-16)
- In one God, eternally existent in three person: Father, Son & Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 3:
16,17; Mark 12:29)
- In the virgin birth, the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 7:14; Romans 8:34; Acts 1:10-11)
- In the forgiveness of sin through Jesus (Isaiah 55:7; Romans 4:23-25; 2 Corinthians 5:17-19)
- In water baptism as a public declaration of faith in Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:3-5)
- In divine healing (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:13, 14)
- In the power of the Holy Spirit to help us live a holy life (Hebrew 12:14; Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 15:8-9)
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ (Acts 24:15; Matthew 24:30,31; Revelation 20:11-15)
Partnership at the Interdenominational Assembly of Churches is more than just a certificate, it's a
partnership with a commitment and accountability to what God has called us to. It's an opportunity
to join the Revolution of Love around the world!
Partnership is not a way for individuals to ask for donations.
Please Note Our Mandate as a Chaplaincy Traveling is limited to eastern Canada only.
The Archbishop will NOT visit any other countries ever, excepted where we have affiliate partners.
- One of the great challenges of the Church today: mobilizing believers to actively share their faith
- Local churches around the world know their communities better than anyone else and already have
the people and primary infrastructure in place for outreach into their surrounding neighborhoods.
- A relationship between churches guided by a common vision and sustained by an equal willingness
to learn, to serve, to grow, and to extend grace to one another under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- A church or para-church, a person member of a clergy, a person member of board of Elders any lay
leader can help their unity in Christ which transcends all barriers.
- As they see God working in the groups, they receive and give encouragement and support.
- You can be involved and serve by using your spiritual gifts, skills, abilities, and professional
DO I HAVE TO BE INVOLVED BEFORE I APPLY FOR PARTNERSHIP?
ARE THERE ANY PRIVILEGES OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT A PARTNER GETS?
As a Partner, it is your privilege and responsibility not only to attend the Annual Business Meeting,
but to participate in the voting process at elections (usually four years).
As a Partner, you may be called upon for higher leadership positions that may arise.
© Perpetual, Eric Michel Ministries International. All rights reserved.