|© 1987 to Present Day, Eric Michel Ministries International. All rights reserved.
|Interdenominational Assembly of Churches
Association of churches and para-churches
|How can you get involve in volunteering at
Eric Michel Ministries International
First you need to understand that we are a religious non-profit organization register at Industry Canada
under the name Eric Michel Ministries International or Les Ministères Eric Michel International. We are
The Symposium is the governing body of the Eric Michel Ministries International. The Symposium is an
episcopal legislature that includes the House of Elders and the House of Bishops. The Symposium
meets every year and has the authority to amend the Constitution and Canons of the Eric Michel
Ministries International; adopt the budget for the next year; authorize liturgical texts; adopt
communions and covenants with other churches; set qualifications for orders of ministry and
office-holders; elect officers of the Symposium, the Executive Council, and members of boards; and
delegate responsibilities to the committees, commissions, agencies, and boards of the EMMI.
Executive Council: House of Bishops and the House of Elders
The Executive Council of the EMMI is an elected body representing the whole church. In the year
between the Symposiums, the Executive Council meets quarterly. The Executive Council name
Permanent Synod has the duty to carry out programs and policies adopted by the Symposium and to
oversee the ministries and missions.
You can work in any of our ministries but we do have requirements like any other churches. Any of our positions
are open to all men, women, any sexual orientation as long that it is legal but the bottom line you must be
Christian of any denomination.
Second condition: all work at EMMI has to be done by a member. Membership is at a minimum fee. We know how
painful it could be for some people's budget, The membership donation is at 20.00$ CAD per year that you can
apply in our donation page here. The fees are to take your commitment seriously and by the same token giving
you the right of vote in the Symposium and benefit reduction on services.
Training for Pet Chaplain by third party
Pet Chaplain clergy and Lay you will need to qualify from one of those schools:
Volunteering as Lay:
It has so many ways that you can volunteer as lay and this is a minimal list:
- Board of Elders
- Social Committees
- Sunday School Teachers
- Youth Leaders
Clergyperson must receive appropriate training that you will find concerning ordination and it
includes Lay Minister as well. Ministers need to be trained as a Christian Leaders
- I have made someone smile after you help them
- I enjoy meeting people
- I feel fantastic about myself
- I get to bring joy to others
- Those I help appreciate it
- I get to make new friends
- I gets lots of petting and can kiss the ladies (pet volunteer)
- Makes my heart feel full
Photo Source Pixabay: msjennm
Volunteering is generally considered an altruistic activity where an individual or group
provides services for no financial gain "to benefit another person, group or organization".
Volunteering is also renowned for skill development and is often intended to promote
goodness or to improve human quality of life. Volunteering may have positive benefits
for the volunteer as well as for the person or community served.
Areas they work, such as medicine, education, or emergency rescue. Others serve on an
as-needed basis, such as in response to a natural disaster.
Addition to benefits to the host community and organization.
Also called e-volunteering or online volunteering, virtual
volunteering is a term that describes a volunteer who completes
tasks, in whole or in part, off-site from the organization being
assisted. They use the Internet and a home, school, tele-center
or work computer, or other Internet-connected device, such as
a PDA or smartphone. Virtual volunteering is also known as cyber
service, telementoring, and teletutoring, as well as various other
Eric Michel Ministries International
You will be rewarded 100s times
How you can accomplish that task?
- Pray for our ministry. Please join us in prayer thanking God for
blessing of this ministry.
- Promote our ministry and the seminary. We like that you will let
everyone know about our ministry.
- Create a home Bible studies group with people who live nearby.
- Participate in discussions on our Forum "Come, let us reason
together" (Isaiah 1:18).
- Provide financial support so our ministry can continue. Paul
frequently worked to help support himself, but the time came
when he needed the financial support of others so he could
devote his time entirely to spreading the gospel (Acts 18:5).
Get involve in our worship
- Become a leader
- Women Ministry
- Join our Board of Elders
- Become a deacon
- Baptism Volunteer are to ones who help to assist members as they
prepare for Baptism
- Children’s Ministry Volunteer help to care for the children, keep the
kids safe and their activities organized.
- Church Office Volunteer, we rely on volunteers to help bridge
the administrative help gap of the church office.
- Communion Assistant prepare the elements for communion.
- Facility Volunteer, again we rely on the help of facility volunteers to
make sure the church is neat, clean and maintained.
- Church Greeter help to welcome members, guests and visitors to a
- Church Musician who are an important part of a church service and
we rely heavily on volunteers to lead the church in worship.
- Offering Counter count the weekly offering is an important job that is
often done by a church volunteer
- Ushers are an important part of the church services.
- Youth Ministry Volunteers help to supervise youth and plan and
organize youth services and events.
- Sundae School Teacher
- You can be a minister yourself (Self Sufficient Senior Pastor
- An Evangelist
Will you please become a Ministry Partner and help us to do God's work?
May God bless you as you strive to serve Him and to be a blessing to others.