|Eric Michel Ministries International
© 1987 to Present Day, Eric Michel Ministries International. All rights reserved.
Seminary and Bible Academy under Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry. Our role as virtual seminar is to educate students.
EMMI is committed to offering a rigorous academic experience. We challenge our students to work hard as they develop knowledge,
skills, and critical thinking has they embrace the opportunity of a Christian education.
- EMMI: Eric Michel Ministries International is the organisation.
- RTTM: Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry, is one of the ministries of EMMI.
- Footsteps of Jesus is the name of the Seminary that train minister for our chaplaincy and a Bible Academy for the ones
who like to know more informed in the Christian faith. The seminary is manage by RTTM.
Those whom God is calling to guide the church of new era. Our intellectual view and moral outlook of contemporary Christianity,
emerging from chaplaincies with a global mission, the ministers of the future will need to be adaptable. It is to prepare students
specially for EMMI that our Seminary in Theology offers its unique curriculum adapted for us.
Students through participation in a community of scholars dedicated to teaching and research, our students receive the foundation
in theology in Christianity. Our programs are supervised by a mentor, during which students integrate theology and ministry,
engaging in worship according to our particular rites..
- If you like to be a Minister, Candidate at Ministry in Eric Michel Ministries International, browse our sites to see if this is the
community which will fulfill your needs and before thinking a formation for ministry with us.
- If you are a person from another Christian denomination who is considering studies for ministry, EMMI may be the place where
you can pursue your goals.
- If you are a clergy person seeking to serve as a Chaplain, we can offer courses in that field.
- If you are a person seeking to know more about the Christian faith and volunteer, we have opportunities for Lay Minister.
Where our teachers come from?
America, Australia, Canada and UK, our Computer Base Courses are in English only via the web and emails.
What makes EMMI a Christian seminar?
Life of Christ, and the story of God. Prayer, faith, compassion worship, and personal devotions fit hand in all parts of learning.
EMMI Seminary and Bible The answer is the Gospel of Christ. Our seminar is founded on God’s message of redemption
and purpose in His Son. Our task is teaching the Bible, the Academy is a wonderful place for students to receive an excellent
learning where we seek the Truth.
We also have individual module courses
RTTM seeks to serve Christ by providing virtual classes and mentored opportunities that are designed to help everyone grow
and mature in Christ. Everyone will benefit from a profound look into the foundations of Christianity as we explore the Scriptures,
the nature of His Kingdom, the history of EMMI, Our Mission for all follower of Christ, to provide classes that will meet your needs
and challenge you to grow in the spiritual world.
The Certificate in Ministry program is specifically geared to train the next generation of lay and volunteer servants and leaders
for EMMI. The program consists of a series of courses and guided ministerial experience which can be completed in 5 years.
We are sure that those who complete this program will be enriched and equipped to serve Christ more effectively.
Refer to RTTM Seminary Course Catalog for more information
At the RTTM Seminary and Bible Academy we strive to prepared Christ servant, who embrace Christ's call and transform the
world through the study and application of God’s Word
Our vision is to complete the commission that we received from Christ. We pray for empowerment so that demonic instruments are
expelled and healing comes to many. It is also our hope that as a body of believers we can direct our nation along the right path.
We pray for this vision who will enable to see the glorious truth of Christ.
We strive to develop each student to the fullest potential through challenging course work, with a select group of Christian teachers.
Students who attend RTTM will be encouraged to become a successful Christ-centered apostle.
Statement of Faith
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ,
- His Resurrection
- His Ascension to the right hand of God
- His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit helping Christian to live a godly life.
Thank you for your interest in RTTM Seminary and may God bless you.
We are fully recognized degree granting institution.
“Implementing Team Impact Christian University Curriculum”
The program is self–paced distance learning. You have the option to accelerate your studies just
as you have the option to take as long as you need. You determine the pace of your studies.
Small Group Bible Academy
With Rt. Rev. Marie Y. Arnold B.Msc. Ordained Metaphysical Minister and Metaphysical Practitioner and Co-Founder of
EMMI Chaplaincy (2010)
Accredited by Theological Accreditation International (TAI) or by the World-Wide Accreditation Commission
of Christian Educational Institutions.
ONTARIO CANADA MINISTRY OF TRAINING, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
EXEMPTIONS UNDER THE ACT. July 22, 2008 © Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2015
Government-recognized accreditation is not necessary for the religious vocations in which we are equipping our students and
people working in ministry positions do not need a government-accredited degree. We prepare our students to work in our
ministries as a minister or lay services at Eric Michel Ministries International. We will seek to provide a sound theological standing
from which our students fulfill their divine calling. Our courses meet the requirements established by many private, independent,
and professional associations. Various regionally or nationally accredited Christian Universities, colleges and seminaries may
accept credits and degrees from Footsteps of Jesus Seminary.
Our programs are created for ordination course that can suit the needs of anyone who wishes to study Christianity and prepare
for a variety of professional ministries. It provide extensive knowledge in the areas of Christianity theology and history, as well as
some training in ministerial ethics, pastoral care and discipleship. Serving as a professional chaplain will require additional courses
in Clinical Pastoral Education.
Most Rev. Dr. Eric M. Gagnon DDiv., ThD., DPhil. (Honours)
- Director of the EMMI Footsteps Of Jesus Seminary and Bible Academy
- Chief Executive Officer of EMMI School of Theology and Metaphysic
- Principal of the EMMI Unitarian-Baptist College
- Founder of Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry (1987)
- Co-Founder of EMMI Chaplaincy (2010)
Owned & Operated by:
Eric Michel Ministries International
Not-for-profit Religious Organization
Canada Non-Profit Registered 895170-5
Canada Taxation 803239177RC300
Entreprise Québec Non-Profit 1170642343
|Footsteps Of Jesus Seminary and Bible Academy
Leading For Success In Ministry Since 2015